It’s been one more year of VoxPupuli goodness. We thought we’d look back on what we’ve accomplished this year and celebrate. This year we solidified our identity and, of course, released a ton of good code. We added a lot of new people and repositories to our organization, too.
Important things we accomplished this year:
- Renamed to Vox Pupuli
- Added a self-governance document
- Elected the first steering committee
- Added 22 modules
- Released 240 things (modules, gems etc) (this really means we created 240 tags)
- Added merge commit rights for 44 people (this really means we made 44 unique ‘add privleges’ actions on github teams)
- Created voxpupuli.org/plugins as a yellow pages for puppet tooling and plugins
- Octohatrack found 2521 unique contributors to our projects (all time)
- Began tracing our activity in a changelog
Thanks everyone who has been a part of this!
We’d like to give a special thanks to Daenney and Roidelap1uie for stepping up to run our election.
- VoxPupuli contributions by repo by user
- Raw OctoHatRack data
- Raw contributior added data/code
- Raw tags data/code
If you find out something neat with this data, let us know on twitter!