We are a collective of Puppet module, tooling and documentation authors all working together to ensure continued development on the code we maintain.
We work under a shared name and namespace and synchronize our efforts. Having no official relation to Puppet Inc. allows us to maintain our own pace and direction when it comes to how we work and develop. However, all community members are welcome and this includes many Puppet Labs employees.
One of the benefits we hope to achieve is that by a shared ownership of modules we no longer end up in situations where the original maintainer has moved on and a forest of disparate forks try to fill the void.
Since a huge team of contributors has access to our code anyone can step in and help move a module forward, merge code into it and release a new version of it.
- What it means to be a PMC member (2024-02-16)
- Vox Pupuli is now also on dev.to (2024-02-16)
- Vox Pupuli Elections, 2024 edition (2024-02-12)
- Vox Pupuli Changelog - Migrating biemond/wildfly to Vox Pupuli (2024-01-18)
- Publishing all our container images also on hub.docker.com (2024-01-18)